Achieving compliance with legislation such as the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 can be a complex and challenging task.
Why should we carry out an Electrical Health Check?
Whether as an organisation you feel that you fully comply or you are not sure of your current position Electrical Safety UK Limited’s Free Electrical Safety Health Check will provide you with:
- an insight into your current level of compliance;
- guidance on what the HSE is looking for;
- a plan to achieve compliance without compromising your business;
Upon completion you will receive a bespoke report that can be used to demonstrate responsible intent with regards to electrical safety and provide a clear vision as to the measures you need to take to achieve compliance.
Following the completion of the Self Assessment, you will be entitled to receive a FREE telephone consultation with one of our Senior Electrical Engineers to discuss your requirements in full and where you may look to seek improvements to Good Practice in Electrical Safety Management. This will include a discussion surrounding;
- The structure and activities of your business;
- The electrical work undertaken by your business;
- How you manage electrical work;
- How you maintain your systems;
- The competency of your staff and contractors;
- Your electrical/mechanical policies and procedures.
- And more…
The ONLINE self assessment will take 10 minutes of your time. Try it here now.
Electrical Safety UK Limited
Unit 2 Genesis Business Park,
Tel: 01709 961 666