Until 30th June 2019, Fluke is offering a free Fluke 114 Electrical Digital Multimeter (DMM) to purchasers of a Fluke Connect®-enabled 376 FC Series Clamp Meter. The Fluke 376 can log measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults precisely without the need for the technician to be present. Those measurements are then wirelessly transmitted and recorded to the Fluke Connect app on smartphones or tablets and automatically uploaded to the cloud, keeping technicians outside the arc flash zone and away from dangerous moving machinery, thus improving safety. The Fluke 114 is ideal for electrical troubleshooting and straightforward "go/no go" in residential/commercial testing. More details about this offer (FLK-376FC/114 KIT) can be seen, along with other ‘Fluke Specials’, at www.fluke.co.uk/promotions.
With the Fluke Connect smartphone app, technicians can combine measurement data from multiple Fluke Connect test tools to create and share reports from the job site via email and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive™ video calls, increasing productivity in the field.
The CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V safety-rated Fluke 376 FC Clamp Meter offers advanced troubleshooting performance to capture a wide range of measurements with a single tool, including:
- Proprietary in-rush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Integrated variable frequency drive low pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 500mV DC measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Expanded measurement range to 2500A AC with an included Fluke iFlex flexible current probe, which provide access to large conductors in tight spaces
- A TPAK magnetic hanging strap and soft carry case.
Also included in Fluke’s money saving Spring Campaign are a Fluke 175 DMM with free Bluetooth headphones; a Fluke 115 DMM money-saving safety bundle; a Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester with free alligator clips and holster; and a Fluke 1663 or 1664 FC Multifunction Installation Tester with a free Fluke T6-600 (T6-1000 with 1664 FC) Electrical Tester and free Fluke DMS software.
For more information about all Fluke products, please visit the Fluke web site at www.fluke.co.uk.