Looking to progress into smart home installation but not sure where to start?
CEDIA Academy allows you to connect with the education you need to power your career. Anytime. Anywhere.
Offering interactive classes on a user-friendly online platform, CEDIA Academy’s online courses have been created by expert instructors from the custom installation industry.
The new CIT learning pathway will help you gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to become a technology integration technician and propel yourself further than you ever dreamed.
Cabling and Infrastructure Technician Pathway (CIT)
This pathway is ideal for those with existing cabling or electrics knowledge who are looking to enter this exciting industry.
Course topics covered in this pathway include:
• Jobsite Basics – health & safety; applied maths; customer service
• Wiring & Cabling – cable construction; types of cables; premises wiring
• Cable Connectors, Termination, and Testing – connector and termination procedures for general purpose cables; testing and verification
• Audio Fundamentals - signalling, sources, and calibration; types of sound and audio equipment
• Video Fundamentals - how we see motion, colour, and resolution; connectivity, display technologies, and calibration
• Retrofit Fundamentals - retrofit tools and supporting technologies; retrofit installation techniques
• Equipment Installation - mounting displays and projectors; power quality and conditioning
The skills and knowledge learned during these courses will help you prepare for CEDIA’s new Cabling & Infrastructure Technician Certification exam.
SPECIAL OFFER! Take the CIT Beta exam for only £38 before 31th November 2020. Visit cedia.net/cit for more information.
Create a free account to browse the full list of courses at cediaacademy.net
Dream Big. Think Bigger.
Contact +44(0)1480 213744